This is my first very potion I have done, so I thought I share it with all you kind souls out there :D
Define Spell: Go To sleep is to be used bedtime in order to aid in sleeping.
Effects: To make subject fell sleep, before bedtime. This has not been tested and effects may end in a different result.
Best Day: Anytime! before subject goes to sleep
Moon Phase: Anytime! before subject goes to sleep
- water (500ml)
- lavander (a pinch, crushed or powdered form)
- Charmomile (a handful crushed)
- for nightmares: purstone (a pinch, do this on your own risk!)
- for more powerful brew: ginger (a pinch)
1. Being water to a slow boil.
2. Add lavender and stir 21 times, counter-clockwise.
3. Add charmomile and let it simmer for 20 minutes (potion should be pale, clear, purple with a tint of green, though the green may not always be observable)
4. For nightmares; add a pinch of purslane and stir 5 times, counter-clockwise
5. For a more powerful brew; add a ginger and stir 5 times, counter-clockwise
1. If you do use the nightmare side of it, i'm not hold responsible for your actions or others. Please have common sense and respect the three laws.
2. It shouldn't be used longer then a week or two or the one may start falling asleep at odd times of the day.
1. Potion can be stored up to a month, though you are able to brew a fresh batch weekly.
2. For more powerful brew: ginger (a pinch)
3. Instead of getting the target to drink it why not back a nice cake and add some of the potion into it.
You Are Sleepy Potion