I have decided to write an analysis of my version after seeing how most Internet sites do not provide an explanation of the steps and how most versions on SOM are plagarised off of other sites. It helps to know why you do what you do.
The lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram is a rite highly based off of Kabbistic theory and designed to clear a working space before a major operation. It started off as a general banishing ritual but nowdays, people place a lot more importance on it even saying it is necessary in every major operation. It was never designed to be used in this way but it would certainly help. To properly understand this rite, you must first become familiar with a diagram known as the Kabbalistic tree of life. This seemingly simple diagram is really the key to how the universe functions. Basically, you'll need to know what a sephira is, the placement if each sephirah, and what it represents. You'll also need to understand that the human body us a minature tree with Kether above the head abd Malkuth at the feet. A simple google search will reveal a umber of sites for exploring the tree in detail.
1. Face east. Imagine a bright sphere of light shining about a foot above your head(representing Kether). At the same time, touch your forehead and vibrate Ateh(ah-tah)
2. Visualise a beam of light shooting down from kether and forming sphere at your feet in the four colors of malkuth. If this is hard for you, just visualise a minature earth the same size as the Kether sphere. Touch your navel and vibrate Malkuth.(Mal-Kooth)
3. Visualise a beam of light shooting out from the pillar of light and forming a red sphere about half a foot away from your right shoulder. At the same time, touch your right shoulder and vibrate Ve Geburah(Veh Geh-Booh-Rah)
4. Do the same with your left shoulder except make it a blue sphere and vibrate Ve Gedulah(Veh Geh Dooh Lah)
Note- Gedulah is another name for Chesed, the sphephirah that should be there.
5. Clasp your hands in prayer before you and vibrate Le Olam Amen(Leh Oh Lahm Ah Mehn)
6. Draw a BLUE banishing pentagram of earth before you. The banishing pentagram if earth is used as a general banishing pentagram so that's why it's used instead of another one.
You may have noticed that the word blue is uppercased. This us impiryand as I'll explain later.
7. Thrust at the middle and vibrate Yod Hay Vahv Hay.
Draw quarter of a circle over to the south in RED and draw another blue vanishing pentagram of earth. Thrust at the center and vibrate Adonai(Ah Doh Nai)
8. Do the same for the other directions vibrating Ehieh(Eh heh yeh) and AGLA(Ah gah lah)
Now, this is why the colors I posted work best. Blue is the color of Chesed, Red us the color of Geburah. Together, both forces work together to create harmony. A concept you'll find reiccurs if you study td Etz Chim.
9. Return to facing the east. Open your arms and say
Before me (vibrate Raphael)
Behind me (vibrate Gabriel)
At my right hand (vibrate Michael)
At my left hand (vibrate Uriel)
(Visualise a bright archangel appearing in the corresponding archangel for each line.)
For about me flame the pentagrams within my shines the six rayed star.
Visualise a golden hexagram in your chest. Tipheret is llocated in your chest and the symbol for Tipheret is a golden hexagram.
Then, repeat steps 1through 5.
Sorry if I made any spelling errors which I probably did. I'm typing this from my Ipod.