O.k., I personally have been browsing through the spells recently, looking for random stuff.
I did notice two types of spells, or my own personal category of spells.
Probability Altering - Luck Spells, Things dealing with altering the state of real life situations. Emotion, etc.
Miracles - Summoning, transformation?, etc.
However, I have to say that I question quite a few of these spells, like, I will say this, wait for insult, THE MERMAID SPELLS, which seem to gain alot of people saying, OMG, my legs are itchy, it must be working. If somehow, a miracle happened and it worked, I would be surprised, but maybe it doesn't work, so I question why taking out my time. Karma or equality or balance or whatever you believe may pay me back for the trip, but then again, it's still time.
So, here is my crazy proposal for spells.
1. Classify them as either A or B (See above)
2. Allow a rating system with members.
3. Allow people to give a star rating, and write a review.
4. HOWEVER, TO WRITE A REVIEW, ONE MUST MAKE A NOTICE EITHER 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCED THAT THEY WISH TO DESCRIBE THEIR EXPERIENCE or give a star rating. THIS DISCOURAGES MIRACLE SITUATIONS WHERE YOU ARE SENSING SMALL DETAILS LIKE YOUR HEAD IS ITCHY AND FEEL YOU ARE GROWING HORNS.
5. If a spell gains a low ranking, under 3 stars, a submit evidence box will become available, so take a photo or submit a video that shows the miracle happening. This will increase the spell ranking to 5 stars, and give a IT WORKS status.
6. Members who write alot of reviews get honorary member status, and if they gain that, they can submit reviews faster.
Well, that's that, I tried, PLEASE INSULT IF YOU ACTUALLY READ EVERYTHING AND CAN MAKE A INTERESTING POINT.