Location: To your right
Last Seen: Tue, 25 Sep 2018
|Membership: Member |
Coven Title: Member
Greetings everyone, I am Kryingthe second account for CrystalPink, I look at both my accounts frequently.
If you are going to send me something in my mail, at least have something in mind to talk about and do not use text speak.
- I do not offer tarot, oracle , or ANY kind of reading if you are not in my coven or friends list, if you proceed to ask me, no matter what your reasoning is, I WILL block you.
- If you are to message me about something found in the fantasy or tricks session I will block you, I take my practices seriously and have absolutely no time for nonsense.
- Have a subject in your mail.
- Be respectful at all times.
- If I don't know you personally, I won't cast a spell for you.
If you need to rant, or just someone to talk to my mailbox is always open for that, however, I would appreciate it if you said more than just "hi". I don't mind giving magick advice at all I just won't spoonfeed you. I love making friends and having conversations in general, I will not bite unless necessary <3
I am a Norse Pagan.
Practicing and studying the topics below:
- Crystal/Candle/Herbal magick
- Astral Projection
- Mojo Bags
- Opening the Chakras
- Working with the Elements
- Ouija Boards/Spirit communication
- The Basics
- Lucid Dreaming
My list is always growing.
Here's some things I like in general or to do, feel free to start a conversation including these topics!
- Horror movies/books,
- I love music, Panic! At the Disco is my top favorite.
Poems I have made
A star is something that shines only when the sun goes down,
it's always there but blocked,
Our moon takes over for us to see the stars,
if we just look up and gaze,
we notice that there are a lot more,
twinkling along with that one star we all had our eye on,
and they all twinkle,
we are all stars,
we just have to wait to twinkle.
Sometimes all we can do in life is work with the cards we have been dealt and figure out how to get higher from there as we play the game. If we sit there staring at our cards, how are we going to get more points that leads us to victory?
A wick is simply a string without it's wax
A beach is simply just water and sand without it's waves
A candle is simply just warmth without darkness
You can't have this without that
but you can learn to be grateful for the little things you have.
I love to share my work in poems and I would love to share more if you are interested, I love feedback from all the poems I get.