|Membership: Member |
I am skilled in but not limited to these skills:
-Healing and Herbal Magick
-Hexes and curses
-Summoning spirits of various planes
-love and lust magick
-72 spirits and demons
The Witches Code of Chivalry
1. Chivalry is a high code of honor which is of most ancient Pagan origin, and must be lived by all who follow the Old Ways.
2. It must be kenned that thoughts and intent put forth on this Middle-Earth will wax strong in other worlds beyond and return?brining into creation, on this world, which had been sent forth. Thus one should exercise discipline, for ?as ye do plant, so shall ye harvest.?
3. It is only by preparing our minds to be as Gods that we can ultimately attain godhead.
4. This above all to thine own self be true.
5. A Witch?s word must have the validity of a signed and witnessed oath. Thus, give thy word sparingly, but adhere to it like iron.
6. Refrain from speaking ill of others, for not all truths of the matter may be known.
7. Pass not unverified words about another, for nor hearsay is, in large, a thing of falsehood.
8. Be thou honest with others, and have them know that honesty is likewise expected of them.
9. The Fury of the moment plays folly with the truth, to keep ones head is a virtue.
10. Contemplate always the consequences of thine acts upon others. Strive to harm none.
11. Diverse covens may well have diverse views on love between members and with others. When a coven, clan, or grove is visited or joined, one should discern quietly their practices, and abide thereby.
12. Dignity, a gracious manner, and a good humor are much to be admired.
13. As a Witch, thou hast power, and thy powers wax strongly as wisdom increases. Therefore exercised discretion in the use thereof.
14. Courage and honor endure forever. Their echoes remain when the mountains have crumbled to dust.
15. Pledge friendship and fealty to those who so warrant. Strengthen others of the Brethren and they shall strengthen thee.
16. Thou shalt not reveal the secrets of another Witch or another coven. Others have labored long and hard for them, and cherish them as treasures.
17. Though there may be differences between those of the Old Ways, those who are once-born must see nothing, and must hear nothing
18. Those who follow the mysteries should be above reproach in the eyes of the world.
19. The laws of the land should be obeyed whenever possible and within reason, for in the main they are been chosen with wisdom.
20. Have pride in thyself, and seek perfection in the body and in the mind. For the Lady has said ?How canst thou honor another unless thou give honor to thyself first??
21. Those who seek the Mysteries should consider themselves as select o the Gods, for it is they who lead the race of humankind to the highest of thrones and beyond the very stars.
Little sister: MissRosey