|Membership: Member |
Hello and welcome to my profile!
My name is Francis and I'm a teen that has been interested in the occult now for near enough my whole life. I'm a witch, pagan, spiritualist and indigo child.
I enjoy writing; which is my primary passion. When I grow up it is my dream to publish my books and become a sucessful author. Ironically, I'm currently writing a fictional book series focused on witches, though it's only in early stages. Just because I'm writing about witches with magical powers does not mean I don't know the realities of witchcraft.
I have been studying and practicing witchcraft now for around 6 months and in this time I have learnt a lot.I only worship one deity and that is Hecate. Here are what I study and practice or will study and practice in the future.
- I can see auras.
- I can heal.
- I can see spirits.
- All those abilities come natural to me, however I'm also learning other abilities.
My studies and practices:
- Spellcasting (writing spells, casting spells).
- Mastering basics (meditation, visualisation etc).
- Wicca & Paganism.
- Elemental work.
- Astral projection.
- Improving psychic abilities. (Focusing mainly on clairvoyance and mediumship however will focus on more advanced ablitlies later on.)
- Greek mythology.
Future Studies & Practices:
- Spirit communication (talking to the dead and other spirits).
- Advanced spellcasting (harder spells, advanced).
- Faery magick.
- Advancing psychic abilities (telepathy, empathy, the clairs, pyschometry, etc).
- Divination. (Tarot, drowsing, etc).
- Kinesis (study it in a non fluffy way and see what goes on from there).
- Learning about other parthenon's in more detail (Roman, Egyptian, Norse etc).
- Voodoo & Hoodoo.
- Angelic Beings.
- Sun/Moon Magic.
These are just some of the many things I'm interested to learn within the craft. If you want someone to talk too, need help or want a new friend, feel free to message me.
Chakra test results;
Sacral : open (25%)
Navel: open (12%)
Heart: open (56%)
Throat : over-active (69%)
Third Eye : open (50%)
Crown: open (38%)
Have a good day & blessed be!