2 Life Spells from Vampiric Elegance
#1 - Mind Searching
Place the pic of your victim in front of you and focus on it as you chant: "Listen, Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. Hear my plea. This person has memories that should be discarded. Let me expose them to you now".
Place the rosemary int he tin. Go through the persons thoughts. If you see ones you wish them to forget, focus on that, visualizing the thought going into the tin. Tie the tin to the bring with string. On a full moon, throw it into a source of water (lake, river, ocean) and be done with it.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#2 - Candle Spell
You will need a candle who's color is most associated with your wish, a piece of paper who's color is also associated with your wish, you should perform the the spell on the day of the week most associated with your wish, and a black pen. You also need to make sure that you will not be disturbed. Below I have again provided a list of colors and the days of the week so that you may use them in the casting of your spell.
Days of the Week and What they Mean
- Monday: The day of the moon, fertility, and healing.
- Tuesday: The day of Mars, strength, and courage.
- Wednesday: The day of Mercury, communication, study, and travel.
- Thursday: The day of Jupiter, luck, and fortune.
- Friday: The day of Venus, love, and relationships.
- Saturday: The day of Saturn and clearing obstacles.
- Sunday: The Day of the Sun, health, and success.
This List of Colors can be used for choosing candles and, sachets, etc.
- White: Protection, purification, peace, truth, and sincerity.
- Red: Protection, strength, health, vigor, lust, sex, passion, courage, exorcism.
- Black: Absorbing and destroying negativity, healing diseases, and banishing.
- Light Blue: Tranquility, healing, patience, happiness.
- Dark Blue: Change, flexibility, the subconscious mind, psychic work, and healing.
- Green: Finances, money, fertility, prosperity, growth, luck, and employment.
- Gray: Neutrality. Yellow: Intellect, attraction, study, persuasion, confidence, and divination.
- Brown: Working magic for animals, healing animals, and the home.
- Pink: Love, honor, and friendship.
- Orange: Adaptability, stimulation, and attraction.
- Purple: Power, healing diseases, spirituality, and meditation.
- Choose the candle that is best suited to your spell.
- Decide on how exactly you will say the words most associated with your spell. By this I mean what will you be asking for? Be specific, as this will better help the spell occur.
- Write down what you want, and think it silently to yourself as you do so.
- Light your candle,close your eyes, and think about your spell and what you want it to accomplish.
- As your candle burns visualize the energy of the candle and your wish, the energy should be the color of the candle, being released.
- Now, take the piece of paper that you wrote your wish on and burn it in the candle flame. Make sure the paper completely burns away. As you burn the paper visualize the burning paper releasing your wish and sending it out to take effect. As you do this say the following: " I ask the earth to heed my spell, air to send its passage well. Bright as flames does this spell glow, deep as the tide of waters flow. By my will, this spell is done." Repeat this until the paper is completely gone. Allow the candle to also burn completely away, and be sure to keep your wish a secret until it comes true.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR