866 Wealth Spells from Spell Casters
- Money Spell
- Get $1,000,000 Every Year
- Make a Spell Successful
- Make a Seeing Pool
- A Spell To Bring Forth Money
- New Life With Friend
- Great Money
- Growing in Wisdom
- Clean your Room Spell
- Love Spell
#381 - Money Spell
Sprinkle yourself with Patchouli, or Orange Oil and Frankincense, or wear the herb or peal. Your Earth Incense should be made with Pine Needles, Thyme and Patchouli, but substitutions may be used. Use your planetary herbal substitutes if you are able for instance a Leo may use more Orange than a Taurus who may wish to use only Patchouli. A Money Sachet should be setting on the Altar or worn during the ritual. An herbal money sachet is made with dried herbs and a green cotton cloth. The best money sachets that I have used are those made with Natural Patchouli Herb, Sweet Orange Oil or Orange Peal, Cinnamon Sticks, Frankincense, Juniper and/or Cedarwood; and Pine Resin. I always add pine or Amber powder to sachets to increase their magical potency. A piece of jade and or a small purified charged quartz crystal may be placed into the herbal sachet as well. The Money Sachet may be carried or worn even outside the circle until your money arrives. Remember to magically combine and empower the sachet while the circle is raised.
Your Altar should have at least Earth Incense burning on it and one quartz crystal point (goddess symbolic). I raise my circles inviting in all of the Elements inviting in Earth(The North), Air(The East), Fire(The South), and Water(The West) while burning each specific incense while walking the perimeter of the circle. That is the best way to get the elemental energies in your spell and circles, and especially Earths which will best help you invoke the powers for money. If you use that method than you may find it sufficient to simply have fresh or dried herbs on your alter that are also associated to drawing money: Patchouli, Basil, Pine Needles even rocks like Turquoise, Jade and Moss Agate. Casting the circle with incense makes using your personal power to draw in the elemental energies is the best way for this spell.
Another tip is when you raise the circle make sure that you have crystals and herbs at the elemental directions of the circle which are associated to drawing money and or keeping(protecting)your money once you get it. Example: Moss Agate and Vervain at the North, Bergomot, Clover, Mint and Topaz at the East(some believe topaz is better on the South so use your own judgement). You may use Amber, Ruby and/or Garnet for stones at the South to draw money with herbs basil and peppermint. The West is the direction to invite the Element of Water which will set your emotions to that goal. Its important that you feel what you want so make sure the crystals, rocks and herbs are promoting the goal for money. Turquoise, and jade are great stones for drawing money with energies from the Western Element Water, and if you have aquamarine put it at the west too, because it enhances psychic powers which is what many people need to find money and protect it plus the Western Element Water is particularly partial to The Aquamarine Stone. The structure of aquamarine is such that it promotes seeking out. Jade has long been known to draw wealth and turquoise is used in many wealth spells; You may wish to place them on the Alter too.
If you are able to have a Balefire and are outdoors use Cedar, Oak, Juniper and/or Pine. Its OK to use other wood, but I would try to use at least some Cedar and Pine. I have even sprinkled Cedar Wood shavings, Oakmoss, and Pine Resin into the fire during the ritual to aid in drawing money, and you may wish to add some basil. Oakmoss burns wonderfully and ads a great sparkle to the fire. Reasonably its always great to start your fire with Oakmoss and hand collecting it while carrying a piece of jade before ritual is magically beneficial. Remember to thank the Goddess while collecting herbs.
Draw a Pentagram with a stick, your wand, or a your black handled knife. I would recommend through the center of your circle with the Balefire being the center(You may visualize a Pentagram if you prefer seeing the energy manifesting and spiraling into the center.
Take your white handled knife and draw the good fortune and/or wealth rune into the side of the green candle and burn it on your Altar. You may draw either rune on a pentacle to charge, too. Drip some green wax from the burning candle onto the rune pentacle during the ritual. Remember to let the candle burn all the way down. Do not blow it out!!
Visualize very specifically the money you need and how you are receiving it. For example if you wish the money to come by mail in a check than see yourself actually acquiring the piece of mail, opening the envelope and depositing the check into the bank. Or if you are getting paid cash directly than visualize your self actually taking the cash from another in the amount that you need. You may also visualize the bills you need paid whatever you have in mind including buying your vacation or new home. The visualization should be done while touching your wand to the green candle and/or pouring some of the green candle wax over the pentacle if you are using one and after a gesture with your body to receive in the power of the elements with both hands upward and out and feet apart. This should all be done while the circle is raised and you are standing before the Altar and Balefire. Use your imagination but always remember to cast down the circle after you are done.
What is important in this spell is that you raise your circle properly, invite in the elements Earth Air Fire Water Akasha while drawing a pentagram through the center and burning Earth incense. You should continue to carry at least one of the crystals that you used in raising your circle until you receive your money and the desired results along with a pentacle and money sachet if you charged them while casting your spell. Any chant for money may be spoken. Clear precise Visualization for Money must be made. Use the green candle wax on the pentacle or keep the dried melted candle wax left over with you.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#382 - Get $1,000,000 Every Year
"I want money but I am broke
I want to be (ex: famous, rich)
This is my wish
So mote it be"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#383 - Make a Spell Successful
So first why spells may not be working usually has to do with the way you feel act or understand what you are doing. Okay so number1. Spells do not work if you have a bad understanding of why or what you are doing when you do a spell you have to know what know what the ingredients mean not just take some ones word for it or can can change some thing to fit the way you feel for example to the person who wrote the spell red could mean to them healing and life but blue would mean that to you another thing is strong negativity. a little negativity is perfectly normal nothing to worry about so don't stress your self bye trying to stop that little voice in your head that is saying no it is super normal.
The way you can clear your aura and get that strong negativity out -for some people unless you of course have no belief in wicca at all. Tie a string or what ever around the quartz crystal then tie the string around your head so the quartz crystal is in the center of your for head. Then just imagine the color of the negativity and bad energy all going from your head in to the Crystal.after you're done wash the Crystal is salt water. The other reason why spells don't work is because it has to mean some thing to you or it mens nothing.
So when you read someone's spell maybe at your own things to it that make sense to you to make it your own. You can not! Have that okay i will do this and lets see what happens attitude what your doing has to mean some thing to you in your head and hart.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#384 - Make a Seeing Pool
You have to fill up the bowl than go outside on a sunny day with your wand. Spin your wand in the water and say...
"Gods of water,
Make me see
The power of the
So mote it be!"
If the reflection is
- Green something bad will happen,
- Purple your next car ride will be bumpy,
- Blue it will rain,
- Yellow your next spell might work
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#385 - A Spell To Bring Forth Money
Now, sit on the ground (inside). Place two jars or cups in front of you. Put the blue and green candle(s) in the middle of the jars, and either place the other candles behind the jars or circle it.
Place the following in the first jar to the left, in this order;
-Add rain water (or water) letting it cover the bottom of the cup or jar.
-Add a drop of honey
-add one eyelash of yours
-Drop the coin (If you have a quarter, that one is better.)
-Drop the leaves (optional)
-Now, on a small paper (About the size of one inch both width and length) write the words ''Bring me Money'' and on the other side, write how much money you want (optional). Try to keep it small. Do not put one million dollars or something really big or it will not work. The amount of money also depends on your age, and if you have a job. If you are a kid or teen with no job, out something that your mom or dad would give you (say, 20 dollars or 100 dollars) for going to the mall, etc.
-Add a drop of your blood on the paper
-Drop the paper in the jar.
Put your mouth to the jar but DO NOT CONSUME, and chant 3 times;
''Money, Money, Come to me,
Bring me what I want to see,
Goodness for all,
this is my will,
so mote it be.''
Now, place the jar back down, and put a lid on it. If you do not have a lid, place plastic wrap or tin foil over it, and seal it by a pony tail holder or rubber band or string.
Now, fill the second jar to the right with rain water (or water) enough to cover the bottom.
Drop lavender leaves, or spray lavender spray three times.
Take a small paper (1 inch width x length) and draw the Gibu Auja Symbol in blood. If you don't know what that symbol looks like, heres a link. And if the link doesn't show, google it.
Now, drop the paper in the jar and put your mouth to the jar but DO NOT CONSUME and chant three times;
Come to me,
This is my will,
So mote it be''
Place jar back down. If you don't have a lid, use tin foil or plastic wrap.
Now, focus on your energy, the candle's flame and the two jar/cups in front of you. Imagine the outcome, (this could be you getting your pay check at work, getting a raise, or your mom or dad giving you money)
Then, blow the candles out.
Place the jars in a dark, concealed place. (closet, cabinet, under your bed, etc.)
After you get your money, or if you start to get bad luck or any negative consequences, rinse the jar out immediately, and dispose of the paper.
This spell was newly made, and for best results, perform a enhancer spell, or ''how to make a spell'' spell. Here is the link
Even though the spell is titled ''how to make a spell'' it can also be used to enhance another spell.
If the link doesn't show, or if you have questions, or if the spell worked or didn't work, please mail me. I would love to hear everyone's results :)
Good luck, -ToxxicWishes.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#386 - New Life With Friend
On the piece of paper write a description of what both of you want to look like. Make sure it is VERY detailed. Both of you sit in front of each other criss cross apple sauce with your hands connected. Place the paper in the middle then both say at the same time:
"God and goddesses we ask you grant our wish of creating a new life with each other."
Then one person at a time recite the description of yourself. After your done together say" so mote it be"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#387 - Great Money
"I need money
Please show me how to get it
Before I have a cow
I want it, I need it
I have it, to spend it!"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#388 - Growing in Wisdom
- Remember that this spell isn't easy and it will take time and effort in your part all good magic is like this. First I want you to get familiar with runes. The runes used in this spell are runes from the elder futhark alphabet. You need to know the meaning of every rune you use in your spell.
- Google sunnyway galdr, to find a great web page for rune meanings and the way they look
- You'll need to make a bind rune to represent yourself for the spell to work. To do it, write your initials in runes and then write then combine them into a single visually pleasing symbol. I could do it for you if you find this impossible and add the picture to my profile.
- This spell is anchored in a physical object in this case a strip of paper ripped off from looseleaf. Rip off the piece after the pink line that has no wholes in it. You'll also need a pen, a fabric or box that has spiritual meaning to you and the instructions for the spell in a portable form.
- Before casting the spell meditate for a bit and do some chakra work and then collect your supplies. Open a spell circle to create a space for your magic to come easily and prevent your power from leaking away.
- Sit in the circle and write the following symbols in a row seven times on each side of the paper. While doing this simultaneously think of the function of each rune chant it's name and visualize your magic pouring into the runes. Spells of magic doesn't support runic font so I'll give you the names of the runes and you google them.
The runes you will right in order are
Ansuz - the first rune and the way the spell starts. This is the rune of communication and wisdom. It starts when you pick up an informative book or what an informative tv program.
It will cause you to become open to and let you take enjoyment of knowledge and wisdom.
It only makes sense. The more we learn about the world the more complicated beautiful and scary it is.
- Your bind rune - after the first rune the spell has an intent but not a subject. After you write it y should feel the magic start to run through you
- Hagalaz - it is a rune of structure and the first rune to define what happens after the spell starts. It will create success by keeping you on track and helping you keep up your will power
- Jera - this rune will let you grow and improve greatly with any effort you put in over time
- Dagaz - this rune will allow you to transform yourself in a positive way to have a new day so to speak
- Mannaz - this rune causes the result to be a strong and knowledgable mind
- Wunjo - the second to last rune and the rune of joy. Ensures that the results of the spell will let you be happier and be a positive influence to others
- Ingwaz - the last rune which allows the spell to last forever even if the charm is destroyed and prevents any negative consequences from the spell
- After all of this writing apply your saliva to each rune while thinking of its purpose. This is the life blood of the rune
- Place the charm in your cloth or box and walk around it nine times imagining it's energy growing. You must walk in a clockwise fashion and speak the purpose of the talisman the whole time.
- Once that's done pick up the charm and breath on it as if to give it life breath.
- Tap it three times to activate it and give it a name related to its function. Once again speak the charms purpose. Say ansuz laguz uruz to make the spell begin.
- Fold it like an oragami star but don't pinch the points. Close the spell circle and keep it on you at all times. I have an example of what your charm should look like in the photos section of my profile
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#389 - Clean your Room Spell
Messy and mucky with nothing in its place.
Clean and tidy is how it should be.
So Mote it be!
Repeat in a normal voice.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#390 - Love Spell
Let this symbol of myself, unfettered and unjoined, represent my lonesome soul.
Now pick up the other piece of yarn with your right hand and speak the following words aloud:
Let this symbol represent the soul of (insert person's name here). May he/she yearn for me as I yearn for him/her.
Now tie the two pieces of yarn together in a loose knot and speak the following words aloud:
With this knot, tied in trust, may these souls be bound in love.
Without tightening the knot any further, gently lay the loosely tied pieces of yarn down and leave the alone for one hour...
...After an hour has passed, pick up the loosely tied pieces of yarn, and without speaking a word, firmly pull the knot tight. Now, place the knot under your bed and leave it there until the instant bond of love spell has taken effect.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR