Gather the following items the night before the ritual:
- lined paper
- red and black pen
- bay leaves, or drawings/photos of bay leaves
- lemongrass essential oil
- lavender essential oil
This ritual is to help you relax and relieve stress from the week. It is best to perform this on a Friday night.
Cast your circle using the beginner method. You can view that here:
http://www.spellsofmagic.com/coven_ritual.html?ritual=1298&coven=6 Make sure all of your materials are present inside the circle.
- In the container, mix 1 tbsp of cinnamon and 13 broken-up bay leaves.
- Put 3-4 drops of both the lemongrass oil and the lavender oil in the mixture.
- Taking the pen/s and paper, write 7-13 things that have stressed you out this week in black pen.
- Repeat on the reverse side in red pen.
- Sprinkle the herb/oil mixture over the paper, burn it, saying: "To ashes my stresses will go,"
- Dispose of the ashes and herb/oil mix by burying it at least a foot into the ground.
- Meditate, if you feel the need to, and close the circle.