What you need
- 2 dried rose petals
- 1 bowl
- 1 container
- Some water (like Holy, Tap, or Moon no specific amount)
- Glitter (no specific kind)
- Take your bowl, add the water and dried rose petals. Let that sit for about 4 hours
- Remove the rose petals, but keep them, you will need them later!
- Now, add the glitter to your water.
- Let the water evaporate, may take a few hours to a few days.
- Now, crush your rose petals in the glitter.
- Put your final product into a little container.
- Take this outside and sprinkle in your front yard, in a line close to your house, and chant:
"Go away, leave me be, never to see, so mote it be"
- You could also sprinkle on the windows and door, but only do this in the front!