Fenris (Fenrir) is the son of Loki and Angrboda, and takes the form of a giant black wolf. He is bound by a chain made of six impossible things because he desires to devour the world and all things in it. He is destruction incarnate, but he is also sacred.
Fenris is particularly good at:
- Teaching one how to deal with physical, mental, and emotional pain, depression, anger issues, and grief.
- Can help with coming to terms with the end of things.
- Can help keep you stabilized against overwhelming darker emotions by showing you coping mechanisms to increase your capacity to handle them or by eating the excess that you offer him.
- Fenris can cause emotional upheaval and catharsis by drawing out all the poison from old wounds.
- Intense feelings
- Physical sensations (Heat and cold, pain stimuli of different types, etc.)
- As well as mental/emotional sensations (especially fear, rage, despair, depression, etc.)
- Dark Reds
- Black Onyx
- Black Star Diopside
- Moss Agate (the type with red inclusions, not green)
- Red Spinel
- Smoky Quartz