Casting a Circle is harder then it seems, but in my experience it's affective.
Now when Casting a Circle you want to make sure you have everything you need inside the location of the circle, before you cast it. This is because if you don't you can/will disrupt the circle. Now here are the steps in preparing the circle;
- Making sure that all supplise/material are inside the location of the circle.
- Now to me personally it doesn't matter were you start but remember to start with the right direction; meaning North, South, East, and or West.
- Now close your eyes and feel the energy come alive inside you.
- Now take your powerhand (writing hand) and point with your index finger, now the circle can be as big as you want.
- Imagine your energy shooting from your index finger to the floor, and then go in a clockwise formation (go right) and complete the circle.
To-Dah now you have create a circle, you can add a spell or chant in there at every conner meaning at every North, South, East, and West.