on Dec 20, 2017
My boyfriend and I are a year apart and I'm graduating this year. I haven't decided if I'm going to college right away or take a year off to save money. He wants to go upstate for college, I'll gladly wait a year and move up there with him but I'm really scared we won't be able to handle a year with us not in the same school. He loves me and I love him but I'm worried that he'll end up being like the other guys I've dated and just get tired abd leave. I doubt it tho because he's actually a good guy, but still... Anyway, I don't know if I should do a spell to help ensure our love. In my experience love spells usually screw tvubgs up more so I'm hesitant to do it. Do you guys think I should wait and just talk to him? I'm scared he'll get freaked out because it's kinda like planning our future and I know sometimes that scares boys. What should I do?