Magic Forums

Forums -> Spell Suggestions -> Re: Seriously need a spell
You are not currenly logged in. Please log in or register with us and you will be able to comment on this or any other article on the website.
Original Post:
by: Lovelyqueen on Sep 12, 2017

Hello just call me queen. Im single having a married boyfriend. We both love each other very much. He and his wife are separated but they have a son. He decided to divorce his wife because he caught his wife having an affair with other man. His wife wont do it because she felt the life that his husband will offer will vanish. When she cant convince his husband, she uses there son. My boyfriend is a loving and kind hearted father to his child. The wife uses there own son so the divorce wont push through. This situation clouded his decision. The wife didnt love his husband because first, they dont have sex for years and the wife dont even want to be with his husband and holding hands in the mall. Help me and guide me so the wife will initiate the divorce herself. A spell that easy to use for beginners like me. No materials needed to use the spell. Just a belief and pure intensions. I feel sorry for my boyfriend because his not happy anymore but he love his son and it uses against him. Please help me. I beg you. Let the wife leave his husband and file a divorce. Any spell that let the wife leave and let his husband go. Any good spell that help is greatly appreciated. This is a serious matter so i really do hope you guys could help me. You also message me directly. Thank you very much