Magic Forums

Forums -> Spell Suggestions -> Re: can someone help me
You are not currenly logged in. Please log in or register with us and you will be able to comment on this or any other article on the website.
Original Post:
by: AntonijaM on Jan 18, 2013

First i wanna apologize for my English, it is not my mother language.
Here is the story: my boyfriend left me after 3,5 years of relation, little bit before our engagements. We had a minor problem in communication, literally, but it was enough that his sister (which didint liked at all) and his parent fill his head with stupidities and lies. My Joseph can live without air if there is a need, but without his parents and especially his sister no!
He is trusting everything they say, no mater is it good or bad. They destroyed his previous relationships on same way.

He left me on very bad way and stopped all communication with me. He has found a new girlfriend, but again his parents put his fingers there. Joseph said to his friend that he will never return to me cause he is too ashamed after all what he done and also that he is angry on me cause i said his sister is a fox.
He is really egoist and blind . His family is using him a lot, and am crazy in love with him no matter of what.
I saw some spells here for reuniting a relationship, but am scared to do it.
Can someone help me and do it instead of me?? Put a speel that Joseph and me reunite again. He loves me again and return back to me.
Problem is that he is living in other country, the same for his parents, so there are no spells with our pictures in his house :-)
Please i know that am asking a lot, but am desperate. I love a person who loves more his parents and sister then me, but i cant helped it.