on Oct 30, 2015
1. What do you think they truly are? The shadows of an overly-active imagination? Spirits? Ghosts? Demons? Thoughtforms? Or perhaps another class of being altogether?
2. Malevolent or benevolent? Are shadow people here to wreak havoc, to torture one to insanity, to cause disaster? Are they here to grace mankind with their presence, teach them to do good? Or are they merely at the sidelines of our world, watching?
3. Can one speak with a shadow person? Are there any accounts of a person doing so, and if so, what was it like? Source? How did they accomplish it?
4. Could one make a deal with a shadow person, perhaps of a trade?
5. Can shadow people affect 'our world', the physical realm? Our bodies? Our possessions?
6. Speaking of possessions, can shadow people possess a person, either through manipulation or actual control?
7. Are shadow creatures created? Do WE create them? Does an evil force create them? A deity? Are they merely emotions or shadows given life of their own? Could one create a shadow person?
8. Lastly, are there such things as shadow animals?
These are just questions I've been musing about for a while. Shadow people interest me, and I've heard many conflicting anecdotes and evidence. Opinions are welcome.
(I am not asking these for my own personal knowledge, I just want to see more opinions.)