To Freeze Someone
- Ziplock baggy
- Paper with the person's name OR a photo of the person
Casting Instructions for 'To Freeze Someone'
1) Put some water in the ziplock bag, close it, and put it in the freezer. Wait for the water to freeze.
2) Take the name of the person OR the photo of the person you wish to freeze and put it in the baggy, then fill with water until it's covered. Close the bag and put back in the freezer, and wait for the water to freeze.
3) If the paper/photo isn't fully covered in ice yet, add some more water, and freeze again.
4) Leave the baggy in the freezer. This will keep the person "on ice" throughout the time you have the baggy in the freezer.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.