Rated 5/5 Stars
This spell activates a good luck charm which can be used whenever you gamble. The acorn is a symbol of fertility and good luck and takes on the quality of its parent tree, the oak, which is considered to signify strength and power.
Casting Instructions for 'Gambling Spell'
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Acorn Gold paint
- Narrow paintbrush
- Sit quietly for a few moments, holding the acorn in the hand you consider to be your most powerful and visualize yourself receiving your winnings.
- Now carefully paint the acorn with the gold paint.
- Make sure that you completely cover it.
- Repeat the following at least three times while doing this: When chance’s dice I choose to throw
- When the paint has dried keep the acorn in your pocket or wallet.
- Remember that you have used a living plant and should therefore return an offering to the earth in some way - perhaps plant another acorn in a wild place.
- Do not expect to win large amounts of money using this spell. It is much more likely to be a steady trickle, through whatever way you choose to gamble. Occasionally for best results you should share some of your winnings with others, so that your good luck is passed on.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.