A Knot Ritual For Making A Wish Come True
- Nine Scarves or Nine pieces of Cord
Casting Instructions for 'A Knot Ritual For Making A Wish Come True'
* Take nine scarves or nine pieces of cord, each about the length of a bootlace.
* Place them on a table and slowly tie a loose knot in each so you secure the nine together in a circle, saying with increasing intensity:
By the knot of one, the spell's begun,* Toss your scarves or knotted cords into the air and spiral round, waving them and chanting,
By the knot of two, this dream come true.
By the knot of three, the power's in me,
By the knot of four, I make it more.
By the knot of five, the spell's alive,
By the knot of six, my fate's not fixed.
By the knot of seven, my cause is leaven,
By the knot of eight, my aim is straight.
By the knot of nine, the wish is mine.
My power renewed, the dream is true, The wish is free, so shall it be.
* Gradually,slow down and reduce your chant to a whisper until you are quite still.
* Sit and make a nine-day plan for making your wish materialise and each morning untie one of your knots as you repeat the chant.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.