Alexandrian Harvest Spell
An elaborate plant-gathering ritual was recorded in Alexandria, Egypt during the first centuries of the Common Era.
Casting Instructions for 'Alexandrian Harvest Spell'
You will need the following items for this spell:
- natron (or baking soda as a substitute)
- Pine Resin
- white linen cloth
2. Sprinkle natron over the area being harvest.
3. Place pine resin in a censer and use it to fumigate the area around the chosen plant, circling it three times.
4. Burn kyphi and pour a libation of milk, while engaged in simultaneous prayer and petition.
5. Finally pull up the plant, simultaneously invoking the name of the deity to whom the herb is dedicated, requesting assistance with the purpose of your spell.
6. The uprooted plant is rolled in a pure white linen cloth.
7. Blend seven wheat seeds and seven barley seeds in some honey. Insert this in the hole left by uprooting the plant and then fill it with dirt.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.