Stop Mental Weakening
- Ginseng (5 oz)
- Buckwheat flour (1 oz)
- Yam (1 oz)
- Dried chickweed (0.4 oz)
- Adlay (5 oz)
- Mochi flour (1 oz)
- Sake (0.6 gal)
Casting Instructions for 'Stop Mental Weakening'
1. Crush all ingredients into powder.
2. Pour sake into the ingredients and mix them lightely.
3. Heat it up until sake dries out.
4. After sake is dried out, knead it well.
5. Roll it into balls of about 1.6in big.
For full effect, consume three of these a day.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.