Rated 1/5 Stars
Natural Healing Potion
This is a potion I have made for use on small cuts or scrapes that uses all natural ingredients, except for the tape.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 5-10 clovers
- a little bit of grass
- a jagged rock
- a small amount of dirt
- some water/saliva
- 1 to 2 small flowers
- 2 sunflower seeds (fresh, not baked)
- 1 live leaf
Casting Instructions for 'Natural Healing Potion'
2. Using your hands or the rock, shred up the grass and petals and combine.
3. Add in some water (if the potion is for someone else) or saliva (if the potion is for your self).
4. Sprinkle in the dirt and roll into a ball.
5. Place on the cut and cover with leaf (it may sting for a minute, but it wears off)
6. Tape leaf down and leave on for 1 hour.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.