Rated 1/5 Stars
Potion of Refreshment
A simple potion for refreshment if you're feeling down or very tired.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Mint leaves
- Cocoa beans 2x
Casting Instructions for 'Potion of Refreshment'
- In your bowl add a small spoon of honey
- Rip your mint leaves and place in bowl
- Rip lavender and add to bowl
- Cut pepper add to bowl
- Cut lemon in half squeeze juice into bowl
- Do the same with the lime
- Crush two cocoa beans add to bowl
- Take out the pepper (the only reason you added this was for the relief)
- Rub on skin in shower/bath like normal body wash
- Wash off
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.