Rated 5/5 Stars
To boldly go where no man has gone before
Spell to aid safety on the astral plane. This will not force astral projection, your spirit has a will of its own.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- White candle for spiritual strength, healing, and protection
- Purple candle for aid in psychic abilities, concentration and connection to self(s)
- Indigo candle for aid in getting to that meditative/vibrational state, ease the mind of Now and Here to Infinite consciousness
- Black candle to promote balance when paired with the white, banishing negative/low vibrational beings and environments, aid for gentle but deep sleep with third eye open
- Bedtime (yeah you can go ahead and pretend like you don't have one)
- Tea to aid sleep
- Clearing incense to purify your space
- Lucky stone
Casting Instructions for 'To boldly go where no man has gone before'
Light each candle. Take time to think about what each candle represents as you draw that energy in. If using incense, light with one candle. gently shake out and relight with a different candle until the tip is aglow. Raise incense and state what is allowed in this space and what is not. For instance, no low vibrational beings allowed here. Higher vibrational beings/God/esses/ancestors etc I ask you to please protect my body whilst my spirit travels. You can cast a circle for this however I find it shows more trust for the beings you call if you do not. Just my opinion, of course. Fit this to you as you feel. Set the incense into the holder.
Pass tea and/or stone over the candles. Watch as they absorb the energy coming off each dancing elemental. Bring to solar plexus and breathe deeply. With clear tone and intention, state the following as many times as you feel necessary.
Strong spirit flies safe
Leaving sleeping body at peace
Flowing like water to rock
Learning and growing without cease.
Comfort in the spirit realm
I have been a million times
Can dance with the furthest star
Not bound by physical laws that confined
Keeping me here and now
Tonight I will fly free
To places only imagined
Soaring with new angles to see.
Time does not live here
Nor human laws of what and how
Tonight my mind will comprehend
Things my humans laws might not allow.
I am a part of the Universe
Let me swim safe in Her arms
The star sea is calling, I experience
Then return gently without harm.
Drink the tea slowly. Pass the rock over the candles once more. Place items before you and take up the incense. Lead it around your area. Pass tea and stone through the smoke. Take time to simply unwind. Watch the smoke, see the shapes and messages that pop out. Do not give this much effort, let it come to you. When finished, thank elementals for dancing and extinguish flames. Take the stone and place on your bedside table, in your pillow, anywhere you choose. Get into bed or however you prepare yourself for travel. Remember the words you spoke. The energy you called. The beings that are right beside you, protecting you. Let it your thoughts drift to a soft murmur, like that of a crowded room. I find it helps to picture them as droplets in a river, don't focus on one but the whole. If a thought becomes insistent on being thought of, bring your awareness to your nostrils. Notice how you breath, where it goes. How your chest expands and contracts. Enjoy.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.