Hi everyone. I am new to this as my life has become very chaotic and I have turned toward magick as a last resort to find peace. You see... My daughter is being tormented and abused verbally and mentally by her mother and the legal system is failing my attempts to obtain custody. My daughter hates her mother and wants nothing to do with her. I am trying to find a good death curse to cast or someone that will cast the spell for me. Please help so my daughter can be happy again! She is 13 and has had to see a crisis counselor because of suicidal thoughts. I would sell my soul to free her! Please help.
So the first question would be, how much do you actually know about magic and spellwork? If this is relatively new to you I would not start out with a death curse (which won't work in any case). Instead I would suggest putting a protection spell around your daughter and then do a working for the legal system to act on your daughter's behalf. Here's a method that can be adapted as a protection for your daughter that you or she could use.
Also, document -everything-. Always. Courts deal in facts that are provable over anything else. Record events on video if you can. Photograph bruises/marks (turn on digital timestamps options if you can). Report every event to police when it happens, and when you do, don't demand action, just report in detail and get a case number. Keep the case numbers with their dates of report on a list in a safe place. Personally I recommend buying a thumb drive. 3 gig units are only 10 dollars or so. Keep everything on it, do not label it, but maybe put a small mark like a dot or something so only you can identify it.
After collecting a body of events, go see a lawyer. Many will give free consultations (make sure it is free before you sit down with them, of course) and show him/her what you have, and what other things you might need.
There is actually a reddit community specifically geared towards legal support. (R/legaladvice I think) That is another resource to tap.
Bottom line, legal action/use of the legal system needs to be done according to the rules of that system in your area. They are most likely not helping because right now they literally can't. You need to help them help you, or you will accomplish precisely nothing. You also need to be patient. (The last thing you want to hear, I am sure.) Legal processes take time. Evidence needs to be gathered, and then verified, and then examined and weighed. Legal history of similar past cases needs to be researched. Consequences of legal decisions need to be considered.
The mother is out, so what do they do with a 13 year old with no mom. Can other family take her? Would that make her vulnerable to the ousted parent? What about potential new risks from where she might be put. What about psychological impact, what will her chances for success in life be away from the mother. And so on.
Also remember that 'patient' does not equal 'inactive'. Work towards your goal, but manage expectations of when that goal will come into reach. And of course do what you can to give her opportunities for a safe place. Somewhere she can rest mentally and emotionally. Expose her to healthy environments and ways to make healthy choices so she understands she can choose her own path. And also so she can recognize what her mother is doing is not correct or beneficial, and that she has the capability to make new choices and be better than what she is seeing.
As far as magical options, I would definitely begin with a focus on meditation and introspection. All magic begins within the self. Teach her, and yourself about self betterment, and using adversity to grow and learn.
Magic and meditation focused on growing personal power and awareness would be most beneficial. Rites to expose truth and to draw in confidence and protection will also help.
Here is a quick meditation for releasing negativity centering, and drawing in healing/protective energy;
- begin in a quiet place where you can be undisturbed for 20 minutes or so (right before laying down for sleep is usually a good time).
- sit, or lay on your back, so that you can be comfortable. Straight spine (no folding over yourself or imitating a starfish) and open airway are important for comfort and relaxed breathing.
- take a slow breath in, engaging both the belly and chest until you just start to feel your lungs stretch. Pause and be consciously aware of the tension in your body from the action. (Just for a second or two). Acknowledge the tension is there.
- relax your chest and belly, and let your breath fall out of you. As you do, imagine the tension of the rest of your body blowing out with the air.
- repeat this a few times, until you start to feel calm and mentally focused on the present moment. (This might take four or five breaths)
- when you feel ready to do something more, imagine a beam of warm sunlight, or even a gentle warm mist coming down over you from above. Visualize this as a healing, calming energy that slowly soaks into you.
- as you feel the warmth of this energy (congratulations, you are now channelling energy!) spread through your body, imagine it displacing the tension and negativity of the day. Think of it like water filling an oily bucket and making the oil(tension, negativity) lift off and out of you, leaving the rest fresh and clean.
- Do this until you can imagine yourself so full of light that it radiates out of you in a glowing field of peace.
- Finally, imagine that glowing bubble or radiance as surrounding you completely, making the area around you firm and resistant to harm. Recognize that darker energies, shadows, and negativity are not allowed into this space that is you. You are in charge of yourself and no one else. You have the power of choice and determine how you will be and how you will always grow to be a better person.