Demons are NOT entities looking to buy or devour souls. There are entities who do both of those, some of them may very well be demonic, but even then, they would not be those under the patronage of Lucifer, or the Infernal Empire at large.
Let me repeat this for a moment, regular earthly demons, like Lucifer, Belial, King Paimon, will NOT buy your soul in the often misunderstood sense of enslaving you in order to give you something in return.
NOTHING is worth being enslaved for, or bound for. At the same time, slavery and binding is NOT what the entire notion represents.
As for demons offering to buy, this does not happen in my reality. You and I could be living worlds away, of course, but on my end if/when that happens it's an astral nasty, an egregore, or something entirely different.
Most demons do mean well, as they have an overall agenda aimed at human ascent.
The word ''demon'' simply means that the spirit has demonic energy, which is to say, obsessive energy. Demons are just entities made of love, though a specific and focused kind of love. Love of wealth, love of sex, love of art, love of science, love of reason, love of interaction, etc.
That said, demons are also dangerous to work with, because they are some of the spirits that are easiest to get obsessed with. If you've ever heard of someone becoming a pedophile or murderer, it wasn't the demon working. Simply the fact that sticky, heavy, obsessive energy tends to amplify emotions and urges that are already there.
So to answer your question, a small number of ''mainstream'' demons don't mean well for their evocator. However, they may get mad at the way they're summoned(traditional solomonic offends them), and there are exceptions.
you cannot sell your soul, its a christian statement created to label people who work with demons.
what demons can do is, take your spiritual energy. that is when you feel that burning feeling many experience.
when you summon a demon to do something for you, it will require a bit of your energy to be able to do so. that is why some do sacrifises of other creatures to the entity.. in order to provide the energy needed for it to do your bidding.
some people would say, you become what you invoke, that is why some people believe that if you invoke lots of demonic energy, you will end up becoming what you invoke. but this is debateable and just a belief.
Everything you are discussing is your personal belief, which is great as long as it is not discussed as though it is a fact for everyone:
- Not everyone believes in a soul, this is a religious belief.
- Not everyone believes in reincarnation after death, it depends on your religious beliefs.
- Very few people that I know of believe that you can become a demon after death, many see demons as spirits in their own right.
- Not everyone believes in Samiel, that is once again a religiousbelief that not everyone has.
- Why would anyone want a soul in the first place? This is something that most people can't answer, as the act and reasoning behind selling your soulvaries per religion.
- Witch is merely a name, I am sure there are hundreds of witches and non-witches that have considered it if they believe were possible, but considering it does not make you any less of a witch, as a witch is merely a name.
- God is real to you, so is Samiel, it is great that you have found something to believe in religiously, but not everyone has the same belief system as you so your beliefs should not be spoken as fact to everyone.