Raven`s Gate is looking for active members with adequate levels of knowledge and good head on there shoulders, profiles must be fully filled out and containing following information's:
- Also info on your location(we would appreciate if it were actually accurate and honest)
- At what age did you start being interested in magic, and what is your current age.
- Paths/Forms of magic you are proficient it and which Path/Form of magic are you interested in following.
- Any non magical knowledge and/or skills you may find important to inform us about
- Your goals in both magical arts and normal life
- Would you be willing to help and pass on your knowledge to others.
- Your motto would also be nice
NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WOULD COMPLAIN THAT I`M ASKING FOR PERSONAL INFO BE AWARE THAT I MYSELF HAVE ALREADY LEFT THOSE VERY SAME INFO ABOUT ME, SO I`M NOT ACTUALLY ASKING OF YOU WHAT I MYSELF AM NOT READY TO DO.
All interested are to send there applications to me via PM system so I and High Priest of the Raven`s Gate can review them. Afterwards we will inform applicants that posses necessary qualifications so they can send there request to join to the actual Coven.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE SENT IN NO LATER THEN END OF THE MONTH(31st OCTOBER) AFTER WHICH THIS THREAD WILL BE ERASED.
Actually there are a number of people interested in joining but only if myself and a select few others are allowed to take over the leadership of the coven. We are all of more than aadequate skill level and we all have special "gifts" other than just spell casting. The coven is currently in shambles and we're willing to fix it and elevate it to actual coven status if it is relinquished to us. We'll be awaiting your reply.
Making a public demand isn't going to get you anywhere and the only person who can decide if you are fit or not is Petrarca. I advise you go through the normal process of applying to take over a coven if you get it, great. If not, there's no point in investing in that coven (and unless you're talking to people who are already members, you can't simply assume it is in shambles just because member count is low).
One would also think you would need more merits than simply stating you're capable.
I'm sorry, but I just checked the Raven's Gate coven, and it does not have your name as High Priest or High Priestess. You can not claim to be the new High Priestess. You must apply to take over the coven with Petrarca. This is not up to you. Please do not demand such things unless you know for a fact what you are doing.