Last Seen: Sat, 27 Feb 2021
|Membership: Member |
Coven Title: Council
Hi there! I'm MoonFury
My Rules for Mail (Follow these if you're interested in mailing me):-
1. People who talk to me because they're actually interested in answering my questions or interested in something I know about or just want advice (I'm not good at advice, but I'll lend you an ear)
2. People who are open-minded
3. People who can handle my burning (sometimes weird) curiosity.
1. People who talk to me just for the sake of talking or socializing. Don't talk unless you want to answer a question I asked you or want to talk to me about something. I don't like people who just talk for socializing.
2. People talking to me about fluff spells (anything that goes against our biology or physics). You just can't do that without requiring at least the entire world population, total belief in the spell, and the universe's power to help you. And even than, the best you could do would be growing tiny claws. I do however, enjoy weather magick, which is a real type of magick. I've used it, it worked for me. Enough said.
3. People who want to date me. I'm not interested. Period. This is not a dating site
My spells don't involve tools(sometimes I use paper and sigils, and basic hand movements), and to anyone who is going to say "You're wrong! All magick is done with cleansed and consecrated tools only! You're delusional!", save it. My magick works just fine and usually yields quiet impressive results. I'm a "Broom-Closet" person, so I don't really have any options other than that. Deal with it.
The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. She's a virgin. The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day. She's already being abused at home. That girl you called fat. She's starving herself. The old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for his country. The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother is dying. You think you know them. Guess what? You don't! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you're that 1% that has a heart!!
1. Weather Magick
3. Mythology (I enjoy stories and mythology and often read them in my spare time)
5. Energy Work
You don't have to change a thing, but the World could change it's Heart- Alessia Cara
I'd Rather Die on My Feet Than Live on my Knees