Just a Faery Witchcraft practitioner expanding her horizons, butchering and adapting things from other practices as need be. I'm not sure when I started practicing since as a kid I 'smelled' energy and used it to find my pals/family, but if we're going off of conscious practice it's been two or three years now.
Minor things of note - I've got the Devil and the Lovers as my birth cards. Sings are rising Cancer, zodiac Aquarius and Capricorn moon. I don't really know what sexuality I am, I just am whatever I am in the moment, and the moment passes on. While I'm accepting, I'm not the warmest little sheep out there, so I'm not much of a shoulder to cry on. I'm more of the pal who'll lazily agree that life's a jerk some days.
You know what? Imagine a big ol' squishy dragon on a hoard of pillows and blankets. There you go, that's me. Perfect.
- Apparently according to [http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_much_magic_is_in_your_blood] , I have roughly 90% magick in my blood veins. Or is it 10% blood in my magick veins?
- Toying idly with Telekinesis, still.
- Growing own herbs/making own herbal oils/getting own research and things containing Sage, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Pepper/Spearmint, Roses(multiple colors), Morning Glory, Mammoth Basil, and various other miscellaneous plants.
- Finally succeeded to complete enough notes that some were finally printed. And now I need more paper. The cycle continues...
- Negligible note, be careful if you inhale a waft of rose oil vapour in the middle of heat infusion if you're like me. At least it's a fun way to pretend you're a pit viper, while your nose is burning and you're swoonin'.
[Running List of Names this Weirdo Goes by - Chao/Ciao, Urei]