|Membership: Member |
Hi. I'm kct333 but my friends call me Kuki. I'm finally 16 and I tend to dabble in all sorts of spells to keep my options open.
I tend to draw and paint (I do fan art) as well as wright I actually started a few story's I also sing and play a bit of guitar. Wrote a few songs out of painoredom so, yeah life XD. I also do rp so... yep.
I like food manly cake and colorful objects, but I proffer blue and purple. Don't ask why. I just do.
I am single if anyone wanted to know. Not sure why you'd want to know but... Cake!
I don't like it when people are mean to me or my friends. In fact I hate it and tend to get called Karma because I sometimes get revenge.
I have really bad trust issues considering my past experiences. Please don't ask. Not even my family know.
If I'm being completely honest, I've got a small obsession on anime.
Feel free to massage me I wont bite.
WARNING: I am known for randomly messaging people.
P.S. If you plan to message me about my spelling mistakes then I am truly sorry I'm not an English teacher. I'm not a dictionary and don't plan on becoming one, so please don't.
90% of teens/preteens would brakedown if Justin Beiber was about to jump off a 15 story building 9% of them would grab a chair and some popcorn and scream JUMP!! JUMP!! JUMP!!. 1% of them would run up and push him off the building and say " Sorry you took too long!" I would be part of the 1%! Repost if your that 1%
My reaction: *pushes him* fly like a bird.
The girl you just called fat.. She's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly.. She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped.. He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars.. He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying.. His mother is dying. Put this as you're status if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
33 Things to do in an Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - And back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones. 17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
23. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
24. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
25. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
26. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
27. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
28. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift totting.
29. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
30. Tell people that you can see their aura.
31. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
32. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
33. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."