|Membership: Member |
***READ "Mailing Me" AND "Frequently Asked Questions" BEFORE YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE***
Don't lazy and skip the reading unless you really want to piss me off.
If you want to receive a response from your message, please read the following below. If you disobey any of these rules, you will be blocked and possibly reported depending how serious I feel it may be (such as threats and harassment). Anyways, back to the rules. (Yes, I am aware of it being long. You're just going to have to deal with it. So don't whine.)
***Rules for Messaging Me***
Frequently Asked Questions
For the stressed, depressed, and suicidal : I'm pretty sure you heard this cliche phrase, but life does get better, and it's true. I know what it's like struggling with depression. You're not the only one fighting the battle. Don't fight it alone. Don't be afraid to ask for help. I strongly advise you to go to http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/gethelp.aspx . This website is very updated and available nationwide 24/7 by trained listeners. They are there to help you.
Now thats all out of the way, lets speak a little bit about myself..
Hello, and welcome to my profile/personal bio, my name is Cora, I'm eighteen years-old. I've been on this site for like 5 years and thats just about the same amount of years I've been practicing and studying. I am very serious with my practice and studies. I am here to learn, seek spiritual enlightenment, and balance within myself. I'm currently trying to get back to my spiritual roots that I've abandoned for so long.
Some facts about me...
- I love piercings and tattoos. Piercings more though. I spend alot of my time looking up different and unique piercings and jewelry pieces.
- I'm an artist by heart. I love to take pictures, sing, draw, and write poetry. I have a few photos of my "work" if you're curious. I'm not the best so excuse the unprofessionalism. lol. Also, sadly, I cannot show you any of my poetry as I lost my journal in the abyss of my messy bedroom...
- I collect bones, crystals, sea shells, plants and basically anything nature has to offer. Which I also have a few phtots of. I also collect anything that is strange and antique.
- People say I'm initiating. Maybe its how I dress or talk..? I don't know. But I like to think of myself as an outgoing person.
- I'm EXTREMELY blunt. A lot of people find my honesty rather rude, but I simply don't like sugar coating anything. So if you don't like straightforward and hard on honesty, it would probably be a wise choice not to speak to me.
- My two most favorite animals are bats and cats. Always have been. Always will. <3
- I'm 5 foot and a half for those who are wondering.
Spiritual Facts About Me
Since I've been struggling with depression (No sympathy please and no, I did not self diagnosis myself like some idiots do. I've been diagnosis by a doctor), I've realize my senses start to weaken. I am in the process of getting help/ healing.
Be aware that I am not a master at any of these.
**To 5+ Experienced individuals: Advice will be very appreciative**
My personal beliefs
**Please keep negative comments to yourself**
I find my beliefs are a little hard to narrow down into one religion. In the past I've converted and left 3 religions. I used to be a Catholic (for 7 years), a Wiccan (for 4 years), and a Satanist (for about 1.5 year). I've studied almost every (mainstream) religion you can think of. The only religions I found myself close to was Satanism, Wicca, Buddhism and a few others. But I wasn't satisfied and I didn't feel like I fit in. Our belief systems were similar but not the same. I think there is no such as a "true" path or religion, it's only true, if you feel it's right for you and that you benefit from it mentally and spiritually. And I have came to the conclusion that I don't really need a religion to define who I am and what my morals are or should be. I make my own morals and rules that are suited for me. I do not rely or worship to any sort of deity/deities, or to have religious books or groups to instruct me how I should live. I may be "rebellious" and perhaps a bit of an outcast, but I am not lost for simply having "no path". I do have a path. A path I've paved myself, that revolves around things that I believe will help me evolve and form myself into better person and help me achieve my personal goals and dreams and also to help people, benefit nature and the universe. I have myself and that is all I really need to get through this life. Please be aware that I'm not a discriminatory type of person towards people based on their religion or belief.
I don't believe that darkness is "evil" and light is "good." I completely feel it is false. Darkness and light are a part of nature. And nature is not good, nor evil. Both darkness and light have positive and negative properties, we need both in order to create harmony and balance. We can't have one without the other. It's just how nature works.
I study more than I practice. I don't cast spells very often. My practice mainly revolves around crystals and my own energies and basically anything from nature. Other practices I sometimes work with money/luck and divination, so far in divination I've done hydromancy, pendulum, sciomancy, palmistry, crystallomancy, aeromancy, and precognition.
Yet again, not a master at any of these.
Thank you for visiting my bio. Stay safe and have pleasant day!