Copyright by http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thoughtform.html
A thoughtform is a small packet of condensed psychic energy. Like all energy, the thoughtform can be programmed to carry out specific tasks and/or directed to travel to a target area. The success of the thoughtform is dependent upon the mind strength and aura of its creator. A weak thought form will quickly dissipate, accomplishing nothing.
Powerful thoughtforms, when neglected can wreak havoc. Energy feeds on energy and a thought form that is several weeks old will have accumulated all kinds of different influences, emotions and other energy from its surroundings. This might appear to be amusing to some, but the mutated thought form has often been known to reappear in the locale of its creator, only to wreak havoc, due to the outside energies it has accumulated.
To create a thoughtform:
1. Sit comfortably.
2. Enter into a deep trance.
3. Keep your eyes closed during this one. When you are completely relaxed, and you can no longer feel your body, you are ready to begin.
4. Now, visualize a beam of light entering your body through the crown of your head and filling your aura. The color of the light should correspond with the intended working of the thoughtform. Saturate your entire being with the colored energy until you are vibrating with it.
5. Given the nature of the working, choose a corresponding chakra (according to color) where you will release the energy. Keeping your eyes closed, visualize this energy streaming from the chakra and forming a ball in front of you. For works involving the base chakra, (normally black magick), you should visualize the energy leaving the base chakra and the energy ball packing between your legs. For workings involving the crown, pack the energy straight up above your head. It is important that the energy be released in a straight line. Keep packing the energy into the ball so it becomes more and more solidified.
6. When the energy is sufficiently strong, you can begin to shape it into whatever form will serve your purpose. Visualize what it is you want this creature to do and infuse the creature with it. Keep it simple. Complex and detailed instructions don??????t work with thought forms.
7. Using a very short phrase, 1-5 words, silently or aloud, keeping your eyes closed, command the creature, then release it like a bullet shot into the void.
The creature will feed on the emotions of whomever it is sent to. You can even program it to attach itself to another person??????s aura.
In the case of arousing love/lust, you can ********** and drive the energy into the creature at the time of programming. You should use the energy from both your base and second chakras to incite lust. For workings of affection, use the heart chakra. For workings of sexual love, use the heart and second chakras. The dominant energy color should be the basis of your working. Say you want a lot of love, but some lust as well, then visualize the energy as green with an orange dust. Certain colors can be combined, but those that create an entirely new color as with green and orange = brown, the energy will not be harmonious with the working. Then all you need for the command is the person's name you wish it to attach to. Ideally, you should command the form to attach at the appropriate chakra for the working; i.e. for lust, the second chakra.
Thoughtforms can be attached to material objects as well. The can protect or cause damage.
To destroy the thought form:
1. Summon it. Visualize it coming to you and hovering in the air before you.
2. Focus and visualize the energy dissipating like smoke into the air. Say something like ''you are no more!''
You may have to do this several times.
Using The Thoughtform
There are times when we want to influence many people at the same time. This can be done with a thoughtform programmed and placed in a certain room or area. We all know how places become haunted or have certain vibes in them. This usually happens because of an event the provoked intense emotions and left traces of these emotions behind by living people.
When we are powerful enough, through intense concentration and focus, we can project energy into our hands and mold it into a ball (we should be able to feel this if it is strong enough for a working) or project energy into a ball using our chakras. The energy ball can be placed in an area where it will remain undisturbed, to be worked on later, by projecting more energy into it to make it more powerful. When we project the energy, it should be of the color of the influence we wish to manifest; for example, yellow for friendship, pink for romantic love, red for hatred and discord, accidents, green for the attraction of money and so forth.
While projecting the energy and color, we need to program the thoughtform with focus and intensity. When the thoughtform is finished, we command it to go to the area where we want it to influence. We can put more than one in large areas, such as an auditorium, workplace, school, etc. After a while, they will need to be replaced, as they will dissipate as they influence people. One well made though form can influence as many as 100 or more people at a time.
* The elemental has to be given a form corresponding to the desire one wishes to be fulfilled. The form is to be created with intensive imagination. You can shape this out of the ball.
* Give the thoughtform a name. This name should be unique and unusual because just saying the name either aloud or in tyour mind will immediately summon the thoughtform. Obviously you don't want other people calling out a common name and then here it comes!
* You have to impress upon the thoughtform whatever task you wish it to carry out. This must be done with authority and a strong will, with desire.
* In working with advanced thoughtforms, you must be specific as to how long the thoughtform has to complete the task. Is it ongoing? or limited to a certain finite time.
The procedure is as follows:
1. Go into a medium trance and imagine yourself in an universal ocean of light. White is all purpose, but colors can be used.
2. Use this light to shape an enormous ball of light, compressing and accumulating it more and more until the ball has the size of approximately 12-20 inches. The ball should be like a brilliant radiating sun.
3. Now fill the thoughtform with whatever you desire it to do. Desire strongly and feel this deeply while making your affirmations. The affirmations should be a repeated phrase, right to the point and precise.
4. Name your thoughtform and say this name several times.
5. ''Having fixed the time, the magician orders the elemental to dissolve in and return to the ocean of light as soon as it has fulfilled its task. Expressing it magically, the birth and death of the elemental are fixed in exactly the same manner as Man's or any other being's fate is.''
6. Breathe in and then blow out with force, sending the ball on its way.
7. Forget about the thoughtform and working. Let it do its job.
An elemental knows neither time nor space. Using external energy is important in workings of black magick and workings where you must be completely detached from the thoughtform as opposed to running the energy through yourself with simple thoughtforms.
''It can work independently in the mental sphere and will not be restricted in any way by the magicians' mind. Now and again it is advisable to reload the elemental to give it a greater power of expansion. This is achieved by calling the elemental by the name given to it, and rendering it more dynamic through a new accumulation of light, and sending it of again. As soon as the elemental has fulfilled the required task, it will dissolve itself in the ocean of light. This example should suffice to give the magician a rule of conduct how to create elementals.''
The above is important. You must will the thoughtform to dissolve. Later on, with much more advanced thoughtforms, it will become a powerful entity of its own and harass you if you aren't careful.
(taken from JOS) Added By Seth