Enchant a ring/object
Casting Instructions for 'Enchant a ring/object'
- white candle/ black candle if you are performing a darker and stronger spell
- the object (ring)
- one strand of your hair
- enchantment ingredient (i used moon water)
- small plate
- a piece of paper
- salt (optional)
1) write the following spell down on a piece of paper and draw your sigil on top
"spirits of the heaven
spirits of the seas
spirits of fire and earth
hear my plea
enchant this ring so it helps me
harness the energies and listen to thee
2) cleanse the air preferably with a sage (optional)
3) take some moon water in a plate
4) keep the candle on top of your sigil, and wind your hair around the candle
5) place your ring in the plate full of moon water
6) open your circle
7) light the candle and harness the fire's energy
8) start chanting the spell while completely focusing on the ring
9) take the ring out and hold it in your palms and focus on it
10) used the moon water to carefully extinguishing the candle and closing your spell
Message me if it did not work, i could help you figure out where you went wrong.
Message me if it worked.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.