Casting Instructions for 'Sweet Jar Candle Spell'
1) First you are going to write your name on the piece of paper. Write it so it is straight across the paper horizontally, and keep writing it until you cant fit your name anymore.
2) Now turn the paper 90 degrees so the point is facing you. Write the full name of the person you want to sweeten across the paper starting at the top, and working your way down, so their name crosses yours. (This is called crossing).
3) Take the two hairs (if you cant get a hair, dont worry about it, the spell will just be slightly less effective, and take longer) and tie them together.
4) Take the paper you have written on, and create an ENVELOP (use this method: http://www.expertvillage.com/video/5939_easy-origa mi-envelope.htm but stop after you put the corners into the triangles). Try to keep the written part on the inside of the envelope. Now put the hairs, as well as the herbs, into the envelope.
5) Open the jar and fill it full with whichever sweet syrup you are using.
6) In order to make room for the envelope, take a large spoonful of the syrup and concentrate on it while chanting:
As I eat this sweet
May you and I meet
And may I be as sweet to you
As sweet as this syrup is true.
As I eat this syrup divine
May your eyes turn to mine.
__Persons name___ may you find me sweet,
As this syrup is to me.
Then eat the syrup. If you need to eat another spoonful to make room for the envelope, then repeat the process.
7) Put the envelope into the jar and close it tightly.
8) Light the candle and place it on the jar lid. Do this every day that corresponds to your desire (Friday for love, Monday for family, Thursday for legal matters, etc), until your goal is met. If you need to use a new candle, just put it on top of the already melted wax.
9) When your goal is achieved, keep the jar in a safe, dark place, to keep the sweetness going.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.