Casting Instructions for 'Herbal Salves And Ointments'
1. Choose herbs that have soothing properties to you. Like rosemary and peppermint. Even spearmint.
2.Pour 3-4 ounces of infused oil into glass bowl. And place over pot of boiling water.
3. Add small square of beeswax. To infused oil stirring until melted. The beeswax will make the mixture thicker.
4. Pour liquid into small ointment jars.
5. Store in cool dark place.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.