If you left Christianity because your doubts or the lack of Magick in it, there is a lot of things to consider
1. The Cabala is the Christian equivalent to the Kabbalah,
2. Old Christians practiced Tarot,
3. Christianity incorporates Angels but does have a bad view of demons and devils.
4. The lesser panishing ritual of the pentagram, has Christian prayer in it except it is vibrated in hebrew
I also stated my belief, that various deities are the same or run parallel to one and other, they are just viewed in a different perspective.
1. Kemetic-Christian equivalency.
ISIS is the kemetic equivalent to MARIA (MARY)
HORUS is the kemetic equivalent to JESUS CHRIST
OSIRIS is the kemetic equivalent to JOSEPH (I'm disagree with this)
MA'AT is the kemetic equivalent to the HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT.
NOTE: whilst Christianity views GOD, JESUS AND SPIRIT to be three different people yet one person, kemeticsm does not have a shared view on this.
NOTE: this one is highly disputable and all the following ,ay be false the following is just a similarity and not a complete connection.
God is considered the father and Odin is the all-father, plus they are both leaders of their religion.
this came to me via deep meditation, they are both the son of the leader, and both seem a good fit.
NOTE: this has huge similarities and use each others rituals, both seem connected deeply.