Casting Instructions for 'Quartz and Necklace Wings Potion'
1. Put the stones in a pentagram formation on the bottom of the pot
2. Fill the pot with water, and put it on the stove
3. As you start to boil the water, rip some of the feathery part off and put it in the pot. Tell your god/goddesses about why you want wings or your feelings about them
4. Stir the potion, try not to disturb the stones, and pick a few songs or poems that make you think of wings and you feel passionate about and sing it
5. When potion reaches a boil, put some of your hair in the potion. Say how you want wings or what you want to do with them
6. Turn down the heat, little by little, until you are on your lowest heat setting. Then just stir for the next 30 minutes
7. Use the same feather to apply the potion to your back, and package the rest of it for later use
8. Put on the necklace on, and don't take it off
9. Keep the stones by your side whenever possible
10. Apply potion whenever you want, preferably daily
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.