Casting Instructions for 'Keep your Child Safe'
- The articles above represent in order water, earth, air and fire and have several significances in protection spells
- When first activating the spell, hold the crystal in your hands for a few moments to activate its protective powers. Do the same with the glass of water.
- Drop the crystal into the water and add a few drops of lavender oil.
- Visualize your child shielded from all harm.
- Hold the pine cone in your hands and ask for its powers of regeneration to be activated. Place the charged glass and the pine cone together on the bedside table.
- Repeat the words: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,
- Obviously if you have a little girl you will use the words she and her instead of he and his.
- Each morning throw away the water in the glass this is not for drinking either down the toilet or outside your door since it is by now contaminated.
- Renew the water each night, repeating the rhyme as you do so, and refresh the other objects as you feel it necessary.
- This way of working is unobtrusive and does not frighten the child. If you make the last part of this spell an aspect of the nightly routine, as your child grows up he or she might like to participate in the actions and words and should develop a sense of security because of them. If your child has nightmares, use the pine cone as part of your soothing technique by giving it to him or her to hold.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.