Casting Instructions for 'To Break a Curse'
- Light the incense and candles and place them on your altar (black on left, white on right).
- Pass the sachet through the incense smoke and put it on one side.
- Hold the lemon in both hands and allow the lemon to signify the negativity. Think of all the negative things that have happened to or around you and push them into the lemon, particularly if you suspect they are associated with the curse.
- Put the lemon on the plate.
- Dip your knife or athame in the water then slice the lemon into three pieces.
- Touch each piece of lemon with the tip of the athame.
- As you do this, repeat the following: Three times three, Now set me free
- Visualize the lemon drawing the negativity away from you and into itself.
- As you do this, repeat: As sour as this lemon be
- Take each lemon slice and dip it in the salt, making sure it is well coated.
- Set the slices back on the altar and say: As it is my will, so mote it be.
- Leave the lemon pieces on the altar where they can dry. Once dry the spell is complete and the lemon can be thrown away or buried.
- If however the fruit rots instead, you must repeat the spell. While waiting for the fruit to dry, keep the sachet with you at all times. It will help to protect you from the effects of the spells and turn away any negativity sent in your direction.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.