Casting Instructions for 'Protection Spell'
1. Place all herbs and water into pot on the stove and set to boil.
2. Once boiling for five minutes, add about 2 tablespoons of salt.
3. Turn off heat and let cool.
4. Once cool, pour mixture into blue bowl.
5. Stir mixture well, while adding in more salt and Rosemary.
6. Put candle in bowl, making sure at least 1/2 the top is above the water.
7. Light candle, letting the wax run down into the water, and say:
"Mighty Gods and Goddesses above, help me protect the ones I love."
8. Take the picture and burn it, dispersing the ashes into the water.
9. Stir mixture, and remove clothes.
10. Apply mixture to body, and walk around the inside of your room/circle.
"I, (name), call down (deity) from (deity origin) to ask for a favor. I must protect my beloved (relationship with protected) (name of protected) from (threat). Please give me the power to protect him/her."
12. Return to center of room/circle, and meditate on how you will protect the person from whatever threat s/he is facing.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.