Casting Instructions for 'To find a Lost Object Spell'
- First try to remember when you last saw the object.
- See it quite clearly in your minds eye.
- Imagine tying your thread or string to the object
- Go through the motions of pulling it towards you.
- Repeat these words three times: Somethings lost and cant be found Please, St. Anthony, look around.
- You will often get a sense of where the object is.
- Conversely you may come across it unexpectedly.
- Dont forget to thank St. Anthony for interceding on your behalf The words used are found in similar forms all over the world demonstrating clearly the link between folk customs and the church.
- You should not need to use this spell too often if you learn to keep important articles in safe places; then when you do need St Anthonys help it is easily available.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.