Casting Instructions for 'To create a Termoployan Stab'
1. Whittle all the bark off the branch.
2. Cut the branch so that it is roughly as long as you are tall. Cut equally from both ends. (Being lazy and doing steps 1 and 2 in the wrong order will not work!)
3. Make an incision in the narrower end of the branch that matches the shape of the gem.
4. Affix the gem to the branch inside the incision.
5. Sand the branch to remove splinters and sharp edges.
6. Cut designs into the branch, but not on the top or bottom. The design is up to you.
7. Apply the weatherproofing spray on all sides of the branch, but not on the gem.
8. Apply the clear varnish to all external faces of the branch, but not the gem.
1. Bring the stab to the river or stream.
2. Hold it above the water.
3. Recite the following: "Cwestt Stab c?ssecro ha ti, lyi cwiti doni." (Prn: Quest stabv co-se'-cro (1st o nasal, e like a in ate, 2nd o long) a (a as in ah) tee, lyee quee'-tee do'-nee (o as in dough).
3. Hold the stab in the water for at least five minutes.
Carve your chosen Termopolyan name (sould not be related to your legal name) onto the bottom of the Stab while reciting, "Cwo clemo cwest stab" (Prn: Quo (o long) Cle'-mo (e like a in ate, o long) Quest Stabv).
Bring your Stab to the river and hold it underwater while repeating "Acwi movindi cargi cwest" (Prn. A-quee (A as in ah) mo-been'-thee (o long, th as in this) car-gee (g hard) quest) for at least 5 minutes.
Note: Some authorities believe that stabi need to be recharged annually, others biannually. While any river or stream with a natural source will work, it is more effective to recharge in the same river as the first time.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.