Casting Instructions for 'Stop Gossip Spell'
- Place the sample of handwriting or paper in the jar and screw it tightly shut.
- Carry this away from the offending person.
- If the badmouthing does not stop immediately, take the jar and seal it with the wax saying: Gossip and ill-feeling begone Trouble us no more.
- This should have the desired effect.
- When the difficulty is clearly past remove the paper from the jar and burn it.
- Do not use the jar again for magical purposes. Remember with this spell that you are not binding the person, you are stopping their specific action, so releasing the paper means you are indicating that you are no longer involved with, or troubled by, them. They must be free to go their own way. Also try to make sure that you do not get involved in other gossip.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.