Casting Instructions for 'You Are Sleepy Potion'
Bring water to a slow boil. Add lavender and stir 21 times, counter-clockwise. Add charmomile and let it simmer for 20 minutes (potion should be pale, clear, purple with a tint of green, though the green may not always be observable) For nightmares; add a pinch of purslane and stir 5 times, counter-clockwise. For a more powerful brew; add a ginger and stir 5 times, counter-clockwise Warnings:
- If you do use the nightmare side of it, im not hold responsible for your actions or others. Please have common sense and respect the three laws.
- It shouldnt be used longer then a week or two or the one may start falling asleep at odd times of the day.
- Potion can be stored up to a month, though you are able to brew a fresh batch weekly.
- For more powerful brew: ginger (a pinch)
- Instead of getting the target to drink it why not back a nice cake and add some of the potion into it.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.