Casting Instructions for 'Prevent Straying From Tasks'
Ensure that your Stab is charged. Using a Stab that is not charged will result in nothing. Place the bottom end of the Stab on the dirt or rock surface. Because stone is resolute, it will help focus your energy in this spell. The Stab is needed to successfully transfer your energy into the rock or dirt in a way that allows it to increase the resolve of your spell. Hold the Stab at a point at shoulder level. Concentrate on the task you need to complete. Recite the following: Cwo nee?ito cpletl cwest gol sz divversv. (Prn: Quo nae-chae-shee-toh co-plae-tahl (o nasal) quest gohl sats (a nasal) dee-vare-zeeb) Possible effects of an ineffective cast include:
- Inability to concentrate for several days
- Lowered mental capacities for several days
- Decreased IQ for several days
- Inability to carry a conversation for several days
- Decreased creativity for several days
- Decreased logical abilities for several days
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.