Casting Instructions for 'Self Esteem'
- On returning from work, place a tea light on -one red square.
- Surround the tea light by the cord, laying it -on the red square.
- As you do so say:
- Let the tealight burn out.
- Next morning knot both ends of the cord -saying as you do:
- Carry the cord with you and when you need to, -remind yourself during the day of your intent.
- Repeat the procedure for seven nights using -the same words and either the same intent or-another which feels more appropriate.
- Repeat the same procedure as the first -morning also.
- At the end of the seven days either tie the -cords together in one loop (end to end) or tie -them so they form a tassel.
- Either way hang them by your mirror where -you cannot fail to see them.
- Each morning for about six weeks choose -which affirmation you wish to use that day -and make sure you have acted accordingly.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.