Casting Instructions for 'Hasten Recovery'
1. Carve the name of your target on the white candle.
2. Cast your magic circle. It should contain a pentagram with the spirit point facing north.
3. Light the incense.
4. Wrap your white cloth around the base of the white candle and light it. Then, place the white candle on the spirit point of your altar, with the name of your target facing you.
5. Smooth the white cloth over the center of your pentagram. Pass the personal possession from your target through the incense smoke, then place it on the white cloth.
6. Envision the target returning to full health. Picture their affliction being flooded out by a bright white light.
7. Sprinkle sea salt in a clockwise rotation over the personal possession with your power (writing) hand. As you do, recite the following incantation:
Magic mend and candle burn,
Sickness end, good health return
By the light of the moon
and the path of north
Let illness be purged
and good health flow forth
Let not this simple spell coerce
Or make their situation worse
Hear now my humble plea
As I will it, so mote it be
8. Fold the white cloth over the personal possession. Tie the twine around the white cloth until it is bundled shut.
9. Close your magic circle.
10. Snuff out your candle.
11. Place the bundle and candle remainder someplace safe until the afflicted person has recovered. If the bundle is lost or opened before the target has recovered, the effect will wear off.
When the target has recovered in full, return the personal possession to them. Then, wrap the candle remains in the white cloth, tie the bundle shut with the twine again, then bury the bundle in nature, thereby burying the affliction they've helped release.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.