Casting Instructions for 'Herbal Acne Remedy'
Before you begin making this, I recommend starting a marigold tincture at least a week before you make this remedy. To make a tincture, you simply add alcohol, in this case it will be apple cider vinegar, and the marigold. Apple cider vinegar is antibacterial and a very popular home remedy for acne.
On the new moon, make a small amount of tea with green tea, rosemary, and any other desired herbs. After you brew the tea you can boil it to make it more potent.
Strain the tea and the marigold tincture into a jar. Add amethyst into jar to increase healing properties. Meditate with the amethyst and the jar and fill them with the intention of healing acne.
How to use:
1. Wash face with your regular face wash.
2. Dry skin and dab on some of the acne remedy.
3. Visualize your clear face, free of blemishes.
4. Repeat at least 2 times a day, once in the morning and once at night.
5. You will soon see your acne start to diminish!
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.