HOMESPELLSARTICLESVIDEOSFORTUNESGROUPSFORUMSMEMBERSFAQSSIGN IN / JOIN

Levitation theory

LIVE PSYCHIC
Get Adobe Flash player
SHOPPING CART
[ SHOP ]
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
SPONSORED LINKS
CURRENT MOON PHASE
TONIGHT'S MOON
Waxing Crescent Moon
Waxing Crescent
28% Full
MEMBERS ONLINE
Leona28KingsequitoJessnic4nate13579RaventreeAK.tenjojmarcel736Calla08AmyloveU2TacrowePetrarcaClarisseEveEnochericqIndarknessInsanityyAgiel
Forums -> Misc Topics -> Levitation theory

Levitation theory
By:
Post # 1
Everyone not just on levitation say according to law of physics blah blah blah...
But we as humans no very little about the unverse gravity is real but you can cheat it. Matter can or can't be made? It's all theory no one knows there is no certain truth in any of the laws or nature.
Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: Levitation theory
By:
Post # 2
Of nature
Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: Levitation theory
By:
Post # 3
Laws can't be broken, but bent.
Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: Levitation theory
By: / Beginner
Post # 4

That's really a little silly. Of course there are things humans don't know yet but the laws we know, we know prettty well. For example the laws of gravity we have can accurately predict the movement of any stellar object. Humans unless they happen to be wearing a jet pack don't ever really just float away. That would be in the news don't you think

Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: Levitation theory
By:
Post # 5
Ya but most people don't have curiosity and question stuff. Why can't we? We use 20% of our mind but wat of the other 80%? so just question who r we as humans to make laws of nature. When we don't understand ourselves hardly?
Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: Levitation theory
By: / Beginner
Post # 6

That's actually a myth we use every part of our brain though some parts are for non-essential tasks. Also the brain is plastic enough to recover in some instances of damage. The brain is usually completely active unless you are sitting still and daydreaming

Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: Levitation theory
By: / Beginner
Post # 7

You can't make laws of nature just observe. That means that the second someone from this sight starts floating around its back to the drawing board ^_^

Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: Levitation theory
By:
Post # 8
Ya I'm not saying that everyone can go around flying. It would take a lot of energy to levitate
Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: Levitation theory
By: / Beginner
Post # 9

I wonder just how much. We have so many ways of storing it that eventually some coven somewhere would find the right amount. It makes more sense to me that magic exists as a part of nature and works with it as opposed to against it

Login or Signup to reply to this post.

Re: Levitation theory
By:
Post # 10
Idk I'm gonna spend my time gaining and storing energy to at Least try
Login or Signup to reply to this post.

ADVERTISEMENT
Forums

Public
Coven
© 2016 SpellsOfMagic.com
All Rights Reserved
This has been an SoM Entertainment Production
For entertainment purposes only