HOMESPELLSARTICLESVIDEOSFORTUNESGROUPSFORUMSMEMBERSFAQSSIGN IN / JOIN

KittyKat061's Profile

LIVE PSYCHIC
Get Adobe Flash player
SHOPPING CART
[ SHOP ]
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
SPONSORED LINKS
CURRENT MOON PHASE
TONIGHT'S MOON
Waxing Gibbous Moon
Waxing Gibbous
57% Full
MEMBERS ONLINE
x.o.jo.x.oRaventreeSliverFangMindBlowerkbomstadvannassaZelaphinLunarOceanleopardcody2Oceanrose16Kristine02Yandereg1rlShadeSlasherxdarkxwolfxHellBatemptyone
Member Info
Name: KittyKat061
Birthday: Nov 6 1999
Location: looking for my prince charming
Gender: Female
Last Seen: Wed, 29 Jan 2014

Membership: Member

Personal Bio
A bit bout myself

Books:BIG fan of Skulduggery Pleasant

Music:Guns n Roses, Breaking Benjamin, The Black Keys,Black Veil Brides,Metallica, Lady GaGa

Relationship status:Single

I have light brown hair,brown to black eyes. I'm quite nice,but if you mess with my friends, I get really angry. So don't.

I like to make new friends,so feel free to message me.

I am Goth and I am a big fan of anime and manga

I've tried playing it cool

But when I'm looking at you

I can never be brave

Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky

You're my kryptonite

You keep making me weak

Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Some things gotta give now

Cause I'm dying just to make you see

That I need you here with me now

Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing '

To those who hate Emos/Goths:

Isnt it funny that when you go to the shops with your friends you look down at the girl with black jeans and studs but smile at the girl wearing a mini with a tshirt that barely cover anything?

Isnt it funny you can change your music taste to impress a guy but when it comes to a girl who likes her own music and her own style, you give her a mouthful?

ISN'T IT FUNNY that a guy can get away with being a gangsta but the emo gets a mouthful from everyone? are you laughing?

Isnt it funny a emo can be quiet all through the week but gets more shit from everyone than the girl who sleeps around and sells her virginity?

ISN'T IT FUNNY that you dont mind your friends drinking, smoking but the minute someone mentions emo music you can give them a lecture on melodramatic teenage outcasts?

I'm not laughing.

ITS SO FUNNY that you and your friends can make a girls life hell and not know anything about the silent battle she might be fighting.

ISN'T IT FUNNY that you can call emos, punks, goths the retards but still manage to get through your day without an inch of guilt in your heart.

HOW YOU CAN CALL A GIRL A POSER, HOW CAN YOU SAY ''YOUR NOT EMO'' OR ''ATTENTION SEEKER'' WITHOUT SPENDING A SECOND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE CUTS ON HER WRISTS AND WHY SHE SPENDS HER LUNCHTIMES CRYING INSTEAD OF LAUGHING WITH HER FRIENDS? KEEP ON LAUGHING!

isnt it funny you can say and do all this without any idea of what is going on in this persons life without knowing her situation with her friends or her family or her LIFE!

BRAVE ISNT GOING UP ON STAGE AND STRIPPING!

BRAVE IS NOT SAYING A SPEECH OR DUMPING YOUR BOYFRIEND!

BRAVE IS GOING TO SCHOOL ON MUFTI DAY AND NOT FOR A SECOND CARE WHAT THE WORLD AROUND YOU IS SAYING ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES.

ITS LISTENING TO YOUR OWN MUSIC AND BEING PROUD OF IT!

ITS GOING THROUGH EVERY DAY WITH THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY TO YOUR FACE AND BEHIND YOUR BACK AND YOU STILL KEEP QUIET.

ITS KNOWING WHAT YOUR ''FRIENDS'' ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU AND STILL CALLING THEM YOUR FRIENDS!

BRAVE IS KNOWING THAT TOMOROW ISNT A BRIGHT AND HAPPY FUTURE ITS ANOTHER DAY OF COMPLAINING AND DODGING RUMORS! KEEP ON LAUGHING.

if you agree put this on your profile and advise others to do the so

95% of the girls in the world would be freaking out if Edward Cullen was about to jump off of a building post this on your page if you would be the other 5% screaming "Do the flip you sparkley retard!"

i know what depression is like. I have been through it, and i am going through it. Suicidal, wanted to die, everyone hates you, your ex wants you to die. I know what this is like. If you have been through this, paste this in your bio. If not, that proves how cold hearted you are.

people say im ugly just cause im emo.people say im a freak just cause im emo. people say im mean just cause im emo. people say im loveless and heartless just cause im emo. WELL WHO THE HELL CARES IF IM EMO. EVERY ONES DIFFERENT. and if you think its funnyGET OFF MY PAGE. post this on your page if your emo or goth please

I want to learn:

Elemental Magic

Shadow Magic

Telekinetic Magic

ADVERTISEMENT
Forums

Public
Coven
© 2016 SpellsOfMagic.com
All Rights Reserved
This has been an SoM Entertainment Production
For entertainment purposes only